Software delivery is a complex task, often
involving multiple helpdesk calls and numerous manual interventions
before the service is successfully delivered to the end user's
desktop. Delivery often takes several days, making the user
frustrated and non-productive and the helpdesk swamped with calls.
Many IT tasks, including software delivery, can be automated within
today's IT infrastructures. Accelerator is proof of this.
With Accelerator you can automate standard IT tasks that you
never thought were possible, like software distribution, access
control and other daily tasks.
- Allows self-service for the most common IT tasks like software
delivery, folder access, hardware orders, password reset etc.
- End user friendly navigation through web interface
- End users are able to search and install applications from
predefined service catalogue
- Fully configurable and automated workflow with defined complex
approval chains if required
- Out-of-the-box integration with System Center Configuration
Manager and Service Manager, including support for App-V and OS
- Customizable for your organizations look and feel with multiple
- Scalable to support thousands of users
- Software Rentals included in service catalogue
- The solution is aimed at companies and organizations from 500
to thousands of users
- All services delivered as soon as the appropriate manager has
approved the order
- Reduced number of helpdesk calls
- All activities logged in one place, enabling detailed report
creation and traceable information for SOX and FDA compliance
- Increased visibility into all resource requests across the
- Reduced time, costs and IT resources required for running the
environment and therefore can be put towards larger IT
- Improved delivery efficiencies with faster response time to
requests and increased accuracy in what is delivered
Let Your Users order
Accelerator increases IT operation effectiveness. Users have
easy access to a web tool where services such as hardware,
software, accounts, access rights and resources can be ordered at
any time and then automatically delivered as soon as they are
Keep the Control
Accelerator includes a service catalogue where you can register
and publish available services to users. This makes it easy to find
available services and to place IT orders.
All orders are sent to the manager or resource owner for
approval. Once the order is approved, it is automatically executed
in the IT system. The complete end to end workflow can be
configured to be as simple or complex as required.
With Accelerator, the costs for running an IT environment will
decrease significantly. Once the processes are running
automatically the need for IT-resources will be reduced. Our
experience with customers shows savings on average of $150 per user
By letting your users order IT products and services, you can
dramatically decrease the number of requests coming to your
helpdesk by as much as 40-80%.
Combine Self-Service with back-end process automation and you
will take away the most repetitive and time consuming work. Your
business value will grow through users receiving accurate and
timely solutions - 24/7 - which leads to increased time for IT
staff to spend on core business strategies.
Get Full Tractability
Execution through one central system improves the ability to
measure the quality of delivery. All activities are logged in
Accelerator making it possible to create reports and trace
information for SOX and FDA compliance. In addition, quality and
security levels will increase with the enforcement of approvals and
logging of all transactions.
Accelerator provides a large number of services
directly out of the box. If needed, we can extend and customize the
solution based on customer requirements.
There are two versions of Accelerator available
to choose from:
with limited Accelerator functionality for software distribution
- Accelerator Enterprise with full functionality and
opportunities for customization. In addition to full Atea
AppMarket functionality, Accelerator Enterprise gives the
possibility for extended self-service possibilities and integration
to existing systems like ERP and service desk solutions.